JoJo Buckets Johannes | The Boneyard

JoJo Buckets Johannes

Reaction Score
Can she pass that ball with flair and right where it needs to be. What court vision. Most ENTERTAINING assists of any player in the league. Back to back 20+ point games with sizzling shooting
Last two games
21.5 ppg 61% shooting
4 assist pg
25 min pg

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Can't watch the Liberty but I can use League Pass to focus on Johannes activities alone. Will give it a go.

Edit: Just finished watching. Yes 2 of her assists are very nice. Seems to work well with Han Xu who just had her second straight active game. Silver lining.

Last edited:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Really streaky player who can light it up when hot.

In games where she hits 3+ shots she is averaging 17+ ppg and is shooting 32-45 from the floor and 18-27 from deep. When she hits 2 shots or less, she's just averaging a little over 2 ppg and is shooting 9-48 from 2 and 4-29 from deep.

Reaction Score
Those are incredibly crazy stats. Someone with some crazy streaky shooting stats is Diana T. After 6 games she has now eclipsed the 10% mark hitting 4-39 shots. Two games ago she was at 6% so things are looking up. To get above 15% shooting at 50 attempts she needs to shoot 4-11
Last year she played every game but one and avg 20.7 ppg. Shot 44%. What a great year. I remember that epic shot in the playoffs vs the Storm she made off in in bounds play over Sue Bird to force overtime. Best play I’ve seen. The Beard and Oguwmike winners verse the Lynx the Sparks championship year were right up there..

Last edited:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Those are incredibly crazy stats. Someone with some crazy streaky shooting stats is Diana T. After 6 games she has now eclipsed the 10% mark hitting 4-39 shots. Two games ago she was at 6% so things are looking up. To get above 15% shooting at 50 attempts she needs to shoot 4-11
Last year she played every game but one and avg 20.7 ppg. Shot 44%. What a great year. I remember that epic shot in the playoffs vs the Storm she made off in in bounds play over Sue Bird to force overtime. Best play I’ve seen. The Beard and Oguwmike winners verse the Lynx the Sparks championship year were right up there..

Streaky means you have great nights and bad ones. DT has only had bad nights so far. 10% is beyond awful.

Kia Nurse is a better example of a streaky shooter. There is a strong correlation between the Liberty being successful when she lights it up and losing when she struggles shooting.

Reaction Score
Checking the WNBA app box score of the Fever//Liberty game after 3 quarters it has Kia Nurse with 49 pts and 19-22. I think they are combining Johannes and Nurse.

Liberty with the ball and down by 3 with :30 left and Johannes on the bench??? Hartley offensive foul. Finally Johannes inserted with Liberty down by 4 and :20 left. Liberty coach is perplexing to watch. Both (home) announcers were questioning why Joannes wasn’t on the floor when she is their hottest 3 point shooter. Plus when she was on the floor in last 5 minutes the team didn't get her the ball. Looked like they were playing keep away.
Johannes led Liberty in scoring with 18. Last 3 games 20.3.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Checking the WNBA app box score of the Fever//Liberty game after 3 quarters it has Kia Nurse with 49 pts and 19-22.
Can’t be right. I think they are combining Johannes and Nurse under Nurse because the same box score has Johannes with 3 pts on 1-2 and I’ve seen Johannes hit several buckets

as reported on another thread, the Fever / Liberty boxscore is corrupted. Errors all around.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom