Join the new creamers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Join the new creamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Still love the "Race Draft" on Chapelle Show where The Chinese representative drafts The RZA, GZA, and Ghostface KilIah to be Chinese.

The DVD box set has the 10 minute outtake of the crowd doing the Wu-Tang chant. It takes them 7 minutes to figure it out.

That show was at another level. Dave being nuts was probably the logical endpoint.

Reaction Score
Samcro is a great handle. What were you before?
Had multiple personalities on TOSS. Was both rm10rm and UConnOSU (had to get a second log in after being unjustly banned from a certain OOC board for trying to explain how a certain team wasn't even the best team in their own state, let alone the nation).

Got hooked on "Sons" about a month ago. Just finished season 2, about to start season 3 in time to be caught up when season 4 begins. Best show on TV right now.

Reaction Score
I
Had multiple personalities on TOSS. Was both rm10rm and UConnOSU (had to get a second log in after being unjustly banned from a certain OOC board for trying to explain how a certain team wasn't even the best team in their own state, let alone the nation).

Got hooked on "Sons" about a month ago. Just finished season 2, about to start season 3 in time to be caught up when season 4 begins. Best show on TV right now.

I didn't even know that Season 3 was on DVD. I need that ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom