Johnson out indefinitely | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Johnson out indefinitely

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As others have pointed out, getting Johnson back in by December is extremely important for frostbite reasons
Don’t sleep on Springs.
Don’t leave Johnson out.

Words to live by, really.

Reaction Score
Don’t sleep on Springs.
Don’t leave Johnson out.

The more depth, the better. Injuries and foul trouble happen.

Springs with physicality and a decent shot and decent defense (in his limited minutes) and Samson's athleticism and shot blocking couldn't hurt. Though obviously, Karaban is a stud who deserves as many minutes as he can handle.

Reaction Score
For clarity, Hurley said this was best case scenario on the podcast.

“We’re hopeful in early December I think is best case scenario for him.” - Hurley

He then talked about how Samson’s the perfect compliment to Karaban & that he could utilize them both on the floor at the same time, too.

Reaction Score
Don’t sleep on Springs.
Don’t leave Johnson out.

I see you. Some say the euphemism came about because of the large brake lever of a rail car.

Reaction Score
Can’t wait to get Samson back in the lineup. His defense will be a nice addition and give more quality depth to the front court. Doubt he’ll be ready by Thursday so guessing we’ll see him next week at UF if all goes well.

Reaction Score
Feel like the Long Island game may be the best bet. It’s a long season and I’d rather not rush him back…may be good to ease him in against weaker competition as well prior to the Big East schedule.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom