Johnny Juzang Transferring | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Johnny Juzang Transferring

Reaction Score
West Coast IPAs always give me a headache (along with all Sam Adams products)

Reaction Score
Wonder how many of these kids get to play right away while Martin won't?
You called it. I don't think Martin has applied for a waiver though.

UCLA’s Johnny Juzang has received a waiver from the NCAA and is eligible for the 20-21 college basketball season, a source confirmed to ZAGSBLOG Wednesday.

Reaction Score
Really? I wonder why not?

A lot of folks on here have said that it was the plan all along and that he is supposed to be Hurley’s “replacement” for Bouk. I don’t necessarily understand it though; provided Bouk does leave after this year, he’d still have another year to potentially be our go to wing scorer and if so, could get to the league faster. Guys often seem to take a bit to shake off the rust after sitting out a year; he risks coming out a little sluggish next season if he takes the year off imo.

Reaction Score
You called it. I don't think Martin has applied for a waiver though.

UCLA’s Johnny Juzang has received a waiver from the NCAA and is eligible for the 20-21 college basketball season, a source confirmed to ZAGSBLOG Wednesday.

Can't wait to see why he's a yes and others will not be. I mean why, because it's UCLA?

Reaction Score
Can't wait to see why he's a yes and others will not be. I mean why, because it's UCLA?
He's an LA kid transferring from Kentucky to Los Angeles so there's a pretty easy (not necessarily good) reason for it

Reaction Score
There must be something we don't know. Like a sick family member. I don't think being closer to home is enough of a reason. Although maybe the NCAA is being more sympathetic because of coronavirus?

What I do know is that the NCAA is very arbitrary in these decisions. Which is why they are talking about going to the one transfer rule after next season. Takes them off the hook for making these decisions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom