Johnathan Mandeldove joining Woodstock Academy Coaching Staff | The Boneyard

Johnathan Mandeldove joining Woodstock Academy Coaching Staff

Reaction Score
Mandeldove never really did anything in a UConn uniform. But I remember watching some older game tape where he displayed nice footwork, decent touch and a nice feel for the game. Perhaps he is well suited for coaching. It is a good connection for UConn to have.

Reaction Score
I guess if you are tall enough anyone will think you know how to play basketball.

Reaction Score
I guess if you are tall enough anyone will think you know how to play basketball.
I suppose it's a good thing he's not playing for Woodstock. If you weren't aware, playing =/= coaching.

Reaction Score
Kenton Facey ,and Amida Brimah
Were Russell and Chamerlain compared to Madeldove.
Not only did he do zero on the court but he was a key player in the APR suspension.
He owes us big time for damages.
I’m amazed he apparently graduated ,if he did.
He did make AZ ‘s UConn all-time looking the part of a real baller , in a suit ,sitting on the bench team at the five.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I suspect that he may find the view from the sidelines comfortingly familiar.

Reaction Score
I suppose it's a good thing he's not playing for Woodstock. If you weren't aware, playing =/= coaching.

Of course I do. He could teach the team on sitting on the bench for 3 years, not taking his academics seriously enough to graduate and hurting the APR and not being asked to come back his senior year.

Reaction Score
Of course I do. He could teach the team on sitting on the bench for 3 years, not taking his academics seriously enough to graduate and hurting the APR and not being asked to come back his senior year.
I wish you realized how petty and ignorant this take makes you look.

Reaction Score
Maybe he’s grown up some? Geez, Dove was never the enemy, he just wasn’t that hard of a worker. Further, the apr wasn’t any player’s fault. That was Hathaway’s fault.

C

Chief00

Agreed, Chief. Nothing to be gained by bashing the guy. Happy he is doing well.

That’s the right attitude. Let’s not torpedo all the hard work Danny and his capable staff is doing.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Bigger party legend on Campus Mandeldove or Ed Nelson?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I've seen Mandeldove play in international games and he looked surprisingly good - he wasn't exactly setting the court on fire, but played infinitely better than he did at UConn. He's a guy who I think matured late in a lot of ways and paid the consequences. He's now graduated, is working on a Master's, and has landed some pretty impressive jobs. A guy with a feel for the game and his personal experience could make a hell of a coach.

Reaction Score
when he was at uconn he hit on my friends who were in middle school

The above should be deleted, but if not, at least be fair with an accusation like that. Did he know they were in middle school?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The above should be deleted, but if not, at least be fair with an accusation like that. Did he know they were in middle school?

Only Chris Hanson can assert or deny such things.

Reaction Score
I've seen Mandeldove play in international games and he looked surprisingly good - he wasn't exactly setting the court on fire, but played infinitely better than he did at UConn. He's a guy who I think matured late in a lot of ways and paid the consequences. He's now graduated, is working on a Master's, and has landed some pretty impressive jobs. A guy with a feel for the game and his personal experience could make a hell of a coach.

Thanks good stuff about Dove II

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom