John Ojiako | Page 2 | The Boneyard

John Ojiako

Reaction Score
I would yell at the TV when Thabeet would lay the ball up as a freshman instead of dunking it.

DUNK THAT !

Unfortunately I didn't have much of a chance to say that the past 3 years.

Carlton actually had some strong dunks this year. He doesn't jump well but he's very long and got stronger. I think he will build on that.

The worst was Steve Enoch. He missed almost every dunk he attempted but at least he tried I guess.

Reaction Score
Carlton actually had some strong dunks this year. He doesn't jump well but he's very long and got stronger. I think he will build on that.

The worst was Steve Enoch. He missed almost every dunk he attempted but at least he tried I guess.

Yea, Carlton developed some nice moves and finished strong as the season progressed. Looking to dunk.

Reaction Score
I have a built in bias towards guys who improve over their 4 years at UConn. There is something immensely satisfying as a fan to watch a kid get better and better with each passing month. Hilton Armstrong, Gavin Edwards, Neils Giffey, Toraino Walker, RIP, DeAndre, Cliffy, Okafor among my favorites.
Carlton is quickly moving up to be on that list.
I believe we will look back in a few years and conclude that Dan Hurley's obvious impact on the development of Josh heralded a new era of UConn being a great developmental program.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I have a built in bias towards guys who improve over their 4 years at UConn. There is something immensely satisfying as a fan to watch a kid get better and better with each passing month. Hilton Armstrong, Gavin Edwards, Neils Giffey, Toraino Walker, RIP, DeAndre, Cliffy, Okafor among my favorites.
I believe we will look back in a few years and conclude that Dan Hurley's obvious impact on the development of Josh heralded a new era of UConn being a great developmental program.
Hurley+staff's 2nd greatest accomplishment so far behind recruiting is Carlton being co-AAC most improved player.
Kid will be a monster with more weight and fine tuned abilities.

Reaction Score
Hurley hired great people. We are definitely fortunate to have Kenya, Kimani, Tom, Taliek, and Sal rounding out this excellent coaching staff.

Reaction Score
I’m a foot shorter and wish I only weighed 190. He can have 35 of my pounds. No charge!
And this whole time I thought you were a UConn fan. Or at least a little. I see now it's just a descriptor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom