John Ojiako | The Boneyard

John Ojiako

Reaction Score
Saw his name on Twitter with a husky logo. Anybody know what's this all about? Class of 2020 but reclassified to 2019

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Saw his name on Twitter with a husky logo. Anybody know what's this all about? Class of 2020 but reclassified to 2019
I don't see any husky on his page. Where'd you see it?

C

Chief00

Yes, that’s why Chief has been relatively quiet - there are so many scenarios that could play out once Precious decides or if UConn felt they were definitely out. It’s really hard calculating how long some guys will wait or take to decide. And then there is the transfer side that Chief has tried to follow Board rules about but obviously plays a role in what might happen.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Yes, that’s why Chief has been relatively quiet - there are so many scenarios that could play out once Precious decides or if UConn felt they were definitely out. It’s really hard calculating how long some guys will wait or take to decide. And then there is the transfer side that Chief has tried to follow Board rules about but obviously plays a role in what might happen.
"I don't know anything"

C

Chief00

"I don't know anything"
No, it’s what I said. Not knowing outcomes with the usual precision is different than not knowing anything. What you need to understand is that some other situations are predicated on Precious. He’s not really a classic Big or a guard - so it’s a whole different mix - with or without him. With a 5 star 6-7 forward who can rebound and defend - you might be willing to hold off on the Big especially with Akok blocking shots with him. Without Precious you need another center with a guard.

Last edited by a moderator:

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
This kid plays heavier and more muscular than 190. Seems to thrive under contact and rebounds well in traffic. Hate the late start, but damn, this kid looks like a possible answer to our biggest current need.

Reaction Score
I would be looking for two things in a five
1. As a freshman someone who can give you 15+ minutes a game with no drop off on the defensive end. Any offense is bonus.
This is a must
2. The potential to take over and be the starter-in two years scoring 8-10 PPG and 6-8 RBG. Along with being a defensive force
Even if it’s only 1 you still have time to recruit over him as I’m predicting Carlton is going to be a beast by his senior year. He still is only 20 years old.
A tad more quickness and a lot more strength and his exploits will be talked about for years.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
This kid plays heavier and more muscular than 190. Seems to thrive under contact and rebounds well in traffic. Hate the late start, but damn, this kid looks like a possible answer to our biggest current need.
Looks very aggressive and still has finesse with the soft touch. Plays kind of fearlessly! Nose for the ball and the basket.

Reaction Score
Reason #1 why I would yell at Thabeet while I was standing in the front row of the student section.
I would yell at the TV when Thabeet would lay the ball up as a freshman instead of dunking it.

DUNK THAT !

Unfortunately I didn't have much of a chance to say that the past 3 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom