John Henry Gave Carl Crawford A Real Vote Of Confidence | The Boneyard

John Henry Gave Carl Crawford A Real Vote Of Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why would he not be opposed? The deal from the beginning looked like an albatross and it's his money they're using to pay him?

I would like to think that this will light a fire under Crawford's ass. He can be better. A lot better..

Reaction Score
Why would he not be opposed? The deal from the beginning looked like an albatross and it's his money they're using to pay him?

I would like to think that this will light a fire under Crawford's ass. He can be better. A lot better..
Crawford is going to be fine and he did have a decent second half. He was the only player to call a players meeting and I have to give him credit for that: he was in his first year with the team and was having an off year. He will emerge as a leader next year and the Sox will see the player they signed.
There are problems with the Sox but not to the extent that has been blown up by the media and fans. Henry nailed it on the pitching ERA.

Reaction Score
Can you imagine what George would have said back in the day, if Crawford was a Yankee?

Reaction Score
Yankee fans can enjoy this season from both the Sox and Crawford, and they better enjoy it now, because Crawford is a heck of a player. He is not likely to put up any kind of stinker like he did this year any time soon.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I think Henry is full of . I remember listening to Werner on EEI last off-season saying that the Sox were going to get big-time free agent. I thought to myself who can he be talking about, Crawford? A while later, the Sox sign the guy. No doubt in my mind that ownership wanted the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom