John Fanta, Andy Katz, Jon Rothstein - Elicit Brewery - October 24th | Page 2 | The Boneyard

John Fanta, Andy Katz, Jon Rothstein - Elicit Brewery - October 24th

Reaction Score
I think that just means Hurley is a perfectionist, which he is. Probably chewing out the returnees because they missed a few defensive boards here and there last year vs Purdue and are showing the same patterns in practice or are a split second too late on a pass. I wouldn't worry.

Where other coaches might be content (enough) Hurley sees room for improvement, it's why they are back to back.
Yep. Complacency can build up on success like barnacles on the hull of a boat. Coach Hurley isn't going to let complacency slow down this ship he's built.

Reaction Score
Hurley says practice was dreadful. Around 18:00.

This is good. Hurley is that demanding and they havent done it all good enough for him yet. And they are sitting pretty high from that title, he’s taking them back to earth.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Thank you to everyone on this forum who came out. Hope everyone enjoyed it, I hope to do more events like this in the future.
Who’s the group doing the events? Work for the brewery?

Reaction Score
I think JR's comment is a back-handed compliment saying-Danny is not going to let this team be complacent about pursuing the three-peat.. In other words-He was impressed with the intensity of the practice and the environment created by Dan/his staff to keep these guys hungry. Maybe it's just me?

Reaction Score
Is Danny on the hot seat?
Hurley hasn't won a tournament game since the last title. It is also all or nothing with the guy: in the title-less years they either don't get an invite or fail to get out of the first round.

There is only so long you can tolerate that. The outcomes need to be more consistent if you want to be considered a Blue Blood.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom