John Fanta, Andy Katz, Jon Rothstein - Elicit Brewery - October 24th | The Boneyard

John Fanta, Andy Katz, Jon Rothstein - Elicit Brewery - October 24th

Reaction Score
Some of the most informative college basketball analysts are coming together on October 24th at Elicit Brewery to talk all things ball.

Buffet dinner with purchase of ticket, some very special guests to be announced very soon. Great opportunity for Q&A and to get the loop on this upcoming team.

Proceeds benefit the Husky Ticket Project.

Grab tickets here! "Lets Talk Ball"

Attachments

• IMG_2756.jpeg
    IMG_2756.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 252
Reaction Score
That seems like an interesting event. One of the few dates I unfortunately have a conflict with.

Reaction Score
I live in Milford so I will probably attend. I kinda think Fanta is cool and he loves our team and coaches so I am sure there will be a lot of UConn talk. If you haven’t been to an Elicit Brewery it’s worth a trip.

Reaction Score
I live in Milford so I will probably attend. I kinda think Fanta is cool and he loves our team and coaches so I am sure there will be a lot of UConn talk. If you haven’t been to an Elicit Brewery it’s worth a trip.
Just to make sure you know, it's the Elicit brewing in Manchester not Fairfield.

Reaction Score
Just to make sure you know, it's the Elicit brewing in Manchester not Fairfield.
I was wondering why he said he lives in Milford so he'd probably attend. I was thinking to myself why is living in Milford convenient to going to Manchester. Now I get why he said that.

Reaction Score
This is going to be fun.

Get your tickets soon!

Reaction Score
Some of the most informative college basketball analysts are coming together on October 24th at Elicit Brewery to talk all things ball.

Buffet dinner with purchase of ticket, some very special guests to be announced very soon. Great opportunity for Q&A and to get the loop on this upcoming team.

Proceeds benefit the Husky Ticket Project.

Grab tickets here! "Lets Talk Ball"
This is awesome.

JerseyAlum

St. Anthony's Fan; UConn tennis alum
Reaction Score
Bummer - headed to CT the following Sat for HS reunion. Have fun!

Reaction Score
This is pretty cool for the hardcore college bball fan. Fanta and Rothstein are “in” right now, I’d rather listen to a wall talk than Katz at this point. But still a cool event that I didn’t think they’d be interested in doing (who wants to travel to Manchester, CT?) but hey if they were offered a boat load of money, good for them!

Kudos to whoever set it up

Reaction Score
Tickets just $45

Let’s launch this season off right!

"Lets Talk Ball"

Customers who paid full price will be compensated with a $20 Elicit Brewery gift card.

Attachments

• IMG_3180.jpeg
    IMG_3180.jpeg
    475.5 KB · Views: 42
Reaction Score
Get any good insight about the team? Rothstein was at practice today. No "palpable buzz" emanating from Storrs. Not a good sign.

I'm getting concerned. Not what I am used to hearing from Rothstein as it pertains to UCONN.

Reaction Score
Get any good insight about the team? Rothstein was at practice today. No "palpable buzz" emanating from Storrs. Not a good sign.

I think that just means Hurley is a perfectionist, which he is. Probably chewing out the returnees because they missed a few defensive boards here and there last year vs Purdue and are showing the same patterns in practice or are a split second too late on a pass. I wouldn't worry.

Where other coaches might be content (enough) Hurley sees room for improvement, it's why they are back to back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom