John Calipari promotes Joel Justus to assistant, eyes recruiting boost | The Boneyard

John Calipari promotes Joel Justus to assistant, eyes recruiting boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Calipari said the switch will allow Kentucky to build ties with underclassmen at the prep level -- Justus will focus on younger players -- who have formed early relationships with other programs, affording those schools a recruiting advantage.

Calipari shakes up staff to improve recruiting

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Look, I don't mind discussing other programs when it's relevant to our program. But why do we care about this?
Bc it's the offseason and it has to do with college basketball. Just skip over it

Reaction Score
Look, I don't mind discussing other programs when it's relevant to our program. But why do we care about this?

When half the topics on the first page are OT I think we can allow for it.

That Cal feels the need to "improve recruiting" is code for "K has overtaken me as the biggest shark on the block."

I'm not sure what it means for us, but the balance of power swung with the Okafor/Jones/Winslow/Allen class. Seems like K can get anybody he wants now.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That Cal feels the need to "improve recruiting" is code for "K has overtaken me as the biggest shark on the block."

That's probably not too far off.

Reaction Score
When half the topics on the first page are OT I think we can allow for it.

I'm not sure what it means for us, but the balance of power swung with the Okafor/Jones/Winslow/Allen class. Seems like K can get anybody he wants now.

This is a good call^^^^^

Hey it's college basketball season right and this is an article on it. Good read, can't get enough. I'm guessing Kentucky along with Duke will always be teams we need to worry about if our guys are playing for #5 so no reason not to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom