John A.: WNBA believes Kelly is ready-made | The Boneyard

John A.: WNBA believes Kelly is ready-made

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“When I look at Kelly Faris, I think of how Sue Bird and Lindsay Whalen flourished in the league,” said Lin Dunn, coach of the champion Indiana Fever. “They are both tough and physical. There was some question about their foot speed when they came into the league, too. But Faris is much more athletic than you might think.”

LINK

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Kelly is extremely athletic. She's chiseled, she can play for days, and she's quick as all get out. Unless racial stereotyping is your bag, I can't imagine anyone thinking she's not athletic, quite frankly.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
And I don't remember Kelly ever having missed a game because of injury. (Of course my memory is suspect.)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Kelly is an amazing athlete. Anyone not realizing that should not be involved in talent evaluation.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
And I don't remember Kelly ever having missed a game because of injury. (Of course my memory is suspect.)

Just a month ago she missed practice after injuring her foot in the triple overtime game against Notre Dame. Geno said she might not play the next game. Kelly said she didn't know what he was talking about. "Not playing is not really a thought," she said. "Not playing is not an option at all." And true to her warrior spirit, she played. She's amazing.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I guy I met in the airport -- he's got a really hoarse voice and coaches in Chicago -- talked about how she'll have a 10-12 year career in the W...

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I guy I met in the airport -- he's got a really hoarse voice and coaches in Chicago -- talked about how she'll have a 10-12 year career in the W...
You doug that one out of your archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits