John A. with some quotes from Dangerfield | The Boneyard

John A. with some quotes from Dangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
John Altavilla @jaltavilla · 16m 16 minutes ago
“I hate to lose,” says @therealdanger32 Crystal Dangerfield. "“I hate, hate, hate to lose." #UConnwomen

There's more: "I know they [UConn] like winning. Well, I hate to lose even more than I love winning.” @therealdanger32 #UCOnnwomen

Not only does @therealdanger32 play PG, she plays the drums, xylophone and some piano. #UConnwomen #multitaskers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
She's on a mission and she's going to get the band back together.

I can see it now. Playing the national Anthem on the xylophone at the National Championship Game. Sweet!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
She's on a mission and she's going to get the band back together.

So give the girl the baton and let her conduct the symphony on the court.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
John A's article in the Courant a couple of days ago quoted Crystal Dangerfield as saying (approximately) that she was a Tennessee fan when they had Candace Parker, but became a UConn fan when she watched Maya and Tina play.

I found it surprising that she mentioned Maya and Tina, but not Renee Montgomery, who played the position that she is likely to play. I'm not sure what conclusion to draw from her admiration of how UConn played and won with Maya and Tina, other than that the basketball was standard-setting. Or maybe she just likes to play for winners, and sees UConn (at this moment in history) as being that.

Reaction Score
John A's article in the Courant a couple of days ago quoted Crystal Dangerfield as saying (approximately) that she was a Tennessee fan when they had Candace Parker, but became a UConn fan when she watched Maya and Tina play.

I found it surprising that she mentioned Maya and Tina, but not Renee Montgomery, who played the position that she is likely to play. I'm not sure what conclusion to draw from her admiration of how UConn played and won with Maya and Tina, other than that the basketball was standard-setting. Or maybe she just likes to play for winners, and sees UConn (at this moment in history) as being that.
Fan of winning

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
timing is everything... kids gravitate to the next hottest thing.

and we wonder why kids like certain music or athletes but dont have a clue about the Beatles or Magic Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom