John A.: Warde Manuel update on BE, etc. | The Boneyard

John A.: Warde Manuel update on BE, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
That was as informative as a Tom Coughlin interview. ;)

Sure sounds like he's got his finger crossed for an ACC invite. Lot of selling going on there...“We have so many selling points already out there,,” Manuel said. “It’s a great institution with great athletics that is committed to excellence. We’ve invested in our facilities. We done tremendous things in basketball [10 national championships]. We’ve elevated football and won a Big East championship in very short time. Our portfolio is strong and we’ll see where it goes.”

Reaction Score
I just wish something would happen, one way or another. There times in your life where there is a lot of stress. Marriage, divorce, birth of a child, death of a loved one, buying a home, taxes, losing a job, holidays, your team waiting for the phone call for an "invitation to the prom". When two of them fall at the same time...I think I may have to break into the Thanksgiving vino a little early.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I just wish something would happen, one way or another. There times in your life where there is a lot of stress. Marriage, divorce, birth of a child, death of a loved one, buying a home, taxes, losing a job, holidays, your team waiting for the phone call for an "invitation to the prom". When two of them fall at the same time...I think I may have to break into the Thanksgiving vino a little early.
Go for it, Chapette!

What's the second stressor?

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score

more detail Chap...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

I always found it of interest that death of a spouse is followed by divorce and marital separation!!

On Edit…

You will note that Thanksgiving is not on the list!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom