John A.: Telling thoughts from Geno | The Boneyard

John A.: Telling thoughts from Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
But it’s clear UConn does not expect to get Wilson. The program is not getting the subtle messages that would indicate it is. If it does, it will be a happy surprise to them. Things that usually happen when a kid is intent on attending UConn have not transpired regularly enough in Wilson’s case. There hasn’t been a lot of chatter, let’s put it that way.

LINK

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Interesting, but, I also thing Wilson's is not a typical kid, and her process has been way out of 'typical'. I do think it is telling that Uconn did not 'withdraw' as they have done in other situations.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And while I find the comment interesting from Geno, I think it is a real stretch to connect the two dots of Wilson and those comments.

Reaction Score
She was recruited by the best recruiter UNC has... Diamond.

Reaction Score
I don't know. It's been a while since I've had a 17 year old daughter around the house, but i just have a funny feeling that A'ja wilson is going to do the unexpected, and head up north. Not only the finest coach, but also finest coaching staff, in WCBB, awaits. Stewie, who plays a very similar game to A'ja, awaits. The fact that she is 6'5", and if/when she does get to the W, she will have to play some post; the aforementioned coach of MULTIPLE WNBA 1st round draft picks from the 4/5 position, awaits...A'ja, the choice is simple: You are the #1 High School basketball player in the country, to maintain that, the best place for you is THE UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT...

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I just posted on the "last Vegas odds thread", Geno answers a qst on that bus that we couldn't hear the qst, but he says "she's not coming". This was while they were talking about the recruits, during what they thought was a private conversation! Take it for what it's worth!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I just posted on the "last Vegas odds thread", Geno answers a qst on that bus that we couldn't hear the qst, but he says "she's not coming". This was while they were talking about the recruits, during what they thought was a private conversation! Take it for what it's worth!
C'est la vie

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Absolutely- I'm not losing sleep either. Just thought I would post what I heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom