John A.: Rebecca learns one of Geno's life lessons | The Boneyard

John A.: Rebecca learns one of Geno's life lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Never heard that one before. That is a Hall of Fame lesson, for sure!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I've heard that one before. Interesting of course, but it left me uncomfortable. How was the chef supposed to react? I'm sure it isn't the first time someone didn't eat what he prepared, but what message is sent to him by a group of girls showing him a plate of his food they did not eat. Why wouldn't he think "in your face!". I guess Geno explained what he was doing, but I would think it would be uncomfortable for the chef as well.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'd like to know what the dish was.

If you don't like what something tastes like then you won't eat it (at least I won't). It's just a simple fact.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
You might like JA's article about Courtney Gaine better....

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Teenagers "aren't know for their adventurous palates." Yeah, that's for sure. I once hosted a pasta party for my daughter's HS team for which besides the standard sauce I prepared all sorts of other great delectables to top the spaghetti like homemade pesto, bowls of fresh mozzarella and parmesan chunks, and garlic and olive oil sauce. Of course all they wanted was the straight tomato sauce, and one of them even asked if we had ketchup for his noodles.

But college is also a time to do a lot of exploring, and I'm sure the Huskies picked up a few new ideas in Italy.

Reaction Score
Sounds like one of my dad's childhood lessons.......Clean plate or no dessert or going out to play after dinner........My kids and grand kids were taught the same lesson.......

Reaction Score
"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom