John A. is not a happy camper | Page 2 | The Boneyard

John A. is not a happy camper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here in Long Valley, NJ we seem to be holding steady at 75 degrees...………...........................…………. West Longitude

Greetings from the Jersey Shore. Today's air temp 44*, partly sunny, winds NNE 8-10 mph, water temp.58*, surf 3-4 ft. choppy/sharky, stripers running! Heaven.

Last edited:
T

TroyHouse66

MilfordHusky
<<I'm just visiting Waikiki.... flying home to Alexandria, VA on Saturday.
Pig and Elk sound good...with a cold Longboard beer.>>

Aloha, Milly
We are about 15mi N of you near Schofield/Wheeler Field.
You picked a bad time bra... boots & gloves time... 72F at night and 20-25ft wave fronts at north shore.
Come back to me if you can break off "fo' have" lunch t'marrow... It's King Kalakaua's birthday!
"Good grinds" at Uncles' restaurant on Pier 38... They create their famous Poke Tower(s)!! Beautiful, red cubes of ahi stacked up in alternating layers of tuna/guacamole/sushi rice/fish roe. Better than bluefish-
Larry (CLAS '69)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
MilfordHusky
<<I'm just visiting Waikiki.... flying home to Alexandria, VA on Saturday.
Pig and Elk sound good...with a cold Longboard beer.>>

Aloha, Milly
We are about 15mi N of you near Schofield/Wheeler Field.
You picked a bad time bra... boots & gloves time... 72F at night and 20-25ft wave fronts at north shore.
Come back to me if you can break off "fo' have" lunch t'marrow... It's King Kalakaua's birthday!
"Good grinds" at Uncles' restaurant on Pier 38... They create their famous Poke Tower(s)!! Beautiful, red cubes of ahi stacked up in alternating layers of tuna/guacamole/sushi rice/fish roe. Better than bluefish-
Larry (CLAS '69)
Troy--I'll be back on Dec. 4-13. Lets get together then!

I'm CLAS '72.

T

TroyHouse66

Huskies Rule-
<<...surf 3-4 ft. choppy/sharky, stripers running! Waikiki it ain't....>>

Hey, don't believe everyting yo' hears 'bout shark ovah hee... Only los' 2 1/2 tourists in las' year! See the TV news tonight... today's shark attack off Maui... Long ways away, bra. Mus' be hunderd-fifty mile!!
It's the land sharks at Wacky-wacky to watch out fo'!!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Heading out to Cali tomorrow morning. As long as my plane leaves on time, I will be a happy camper. Stopping in Denver to change planes...supposed to be in the 30's there tomorrow. Not that I will leave the airport.
are you flying with JohnA or are you JohnA?
images

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Milly
Checked the calendar.
Speaking at Pearl Harbor ceremony on the 7th. Wife in for cataract surgery mid-week.
Sounds do-able.
LxReclusa@gmail.com
Best wishes to your wife. It's a fairly easy surgery with great benefits.

I'll be at the Pearl Harbor Day parade and marathon (spectating only).

Reaction Score
Huskies Rule-
<<...surf 3-4 ft. choppy/sharky, stripers running! Waikiki it ain't....>>

Hey, don't believe everyting yo' hears 'bout shark ovah hee... Only los' 2 1/2 tourists in las' year! See the TV news tonight... today's shark attack off Maui... Long ways away, bra. Mus' be hunderd-fifty mile!!
It's the land sharks at Wacky-wacky to watch out fo'!!

HAHAHAHA In NJ, sharky is cold, choppy, mushy surf conditions that pretty much suck. No sharks here, brah.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
-16 here this morning in sunny Manhattan, MT.

I remember Manhattan :) On one of my motorcycle rides out west to & around Flathead Lake we rode through it. We had stayed in Bozeman & decided to ride the back roads instead of 90. Pretty sure there was a small restaurant we stopped at. I do remember the temperature that morning was about 40 and raining, in the middle of August :(

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I remember Manhattan :) On one of my motorcycle rides out west to & around Flathead Lake we rode through it. We had stayed in Bozeman & decided to ride the back roads instead of 90. Pretty sure there was a small restaurant we stopped at. I do remember the temperature that morning was about 40 and raining, in the middle of August :(

Perhaps the restaurant you are referring to is Sir Scott's Oasis, a long time well known restaurant here in the West which gained some national exposure in a Beef Council ad campaign a while back. Town has 3 restaurants, less than 2000 population. There are summer days I drive through and think I've been transported into a Norman Rockwell Saturday Evening Post cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom