John A.: Hardwick called dependable and professional | The Boneyard

John A.: Hardwick called dependable and professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Positive comments about Hardwick rom members of the Sun, including Kara Lawson and Tina.

From USA Basketball spokesperson:

USA Basketball continued to withhold comment Tuesday and would not explain why Hardwick was fired. A source familiar with situation told the Courant Monday night that her dismissal stemmed from unprofessional conduct more than a beef with Auriemma.

“That will all come out in due process,” said USA Basketball spokesman Craig Miller.

Reaction Score
O.K. she doesn't get to go to the Olympics.

That said, she still has a job, no (or did I miss something)?

Where are the economic damages?

PS: That filing is really a study in non-linear communication.

>>>Hardwick’s attorney, Randolph McLaughlin, turned down The Courant’s request to speak to her Tuesday. But he did confirm that she was still employed by the NBA, despite her reassignment and the suit.<<<

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Actually, I think she's been reassigned to Commissioner David Stern's security detail in London.
Correct. Surprisingly, her attorneys did not seem to be aware of that.

In any case, so not only is she still employed by the NBA, her reassignment could almost be considered trivial.

U

UCONNfan1

Positive comments about Hardwick rom members of the Sun, including Kara Lawson and Tina.

From USA Basketball spokesperson:

USA Basketball continued to withhold comment Tuesday and would not explain why Hardwick was fired. A source familiar with situation told the Courant Monday night that her dismissal stemmed from unprofessional conduct more than a beef with Auriemma.

“That will all come out in due process,” said USA Basketball spokesman Craig Miller.
So this seems to be good news. I guess some people found her "professional and dependable", but the people who mattered did not.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
So this seems to be good news. I guess some people found her "professional and dependable" but the people who mattered did not.

It will be interesting to see what the unprofessional conduct was and who thought it was unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom