John A.: Geno on Bria, Step and Tina | The Boneyard

John A.: Geno on Bria, Step and Tina

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Yo John! Proof before publish.

"When she was a freshman, we would go a lot of that with her. Even when she was a junior.

Reaction Score
The Courant apparently doesn't care about the language on its blogs. There is one paper blog - won't name names - that is littered with typos every entry.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
he left out the word "over" - we'd go "over" a lot of that with her. good stuff tho. he has high expectations for Bria and Stef this year.

one thing fans look for (and coaches obviously too) is the improvement between freshman and sophomore years. kids can and do improve all 4 years but the biggest jump is between the freshman and sophomore years.

i know not a lot is expected of Michala or Lauren - not much may be needed from them - but it will be interesting to see what kind of improvement they exhibit...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
"I could show we stats........"

:rolleyes:
Im at Gampel and everyone is playing full throttle. Tiff sat the first game to 7, now she's (and a male player) replacing Banks & KML.
Bria appears to be the best player today (20 minutes of watching)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Im at Gampel and everyone is playing full throttle. Tiff sat the first game to 7, now she's (and a male player) replacing Banks & KML.
if you are watching this stuff, please start a new thread - it would be great to read some more in depth stuff on how the players are doing and your observations. thanks!!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Everyone including Caroline, right? If so, very cool.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
cant... board and phone not compatible

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I got video too... not the best view but enough to tease.

everyone is doing well... ask questions if you like!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
this site sucks my battery... takes a lot to load up site

Reaction Score
The Courant apparently doesn't care about the language on its blogs. There is one paper blog - won't name names - that is littered with typos every entry.
Most if not all Internet blogs are not independently proofread. Either the author does it or it doesn't get done.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Give us more, DC ! Let's start with BBanks and KML .....

Reaction Score
Most if not all Internet blogs are not independently proofread. Either the author does it or it doesn't get done.
WHY NOT USE A WORD PROCESSOR WITH SPELL AND GRAMMER CHECK, THEN CUT AND PASTE INTO THE BLOG?

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
WHY NOT USE A WORD PROCESSOR WITH SPELL AND GRAMMER CHECK, THEN CUT AND PASTE INTO THE BLOG?

Or just read what you wrote before hitting the send (or whatever) button.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Ice Im trying not waste my money on Smart Phones if I can... sooner or later I may have to give in but right now Im fine with a Laptop and Desktop.

Reaction Score
Don't be picky and thank goodness we get updates in the summer.......Thank you John...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
DC, one should never have a phone that is smarter than one is. That, however, is getting harder everyday.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Ice Im trying not waste my money on Smart Phones if I can... sooner or later I may have to give in but right now Im fine with a Laptop and Desktop.
I was thinking the same way as you until recently. About 2 weeks ago I grabbed a refurbed android phone from t-mobile for $100. It's unblocked so I can just use it with my prepaid plan so I avoid those crazy monthly plans. But I still get the smartphone benefits via wireless. It's like whole new world, with all those android apps.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I was thinking the same way as you until recently. About 2 weeks ago I grabbed a refurbed android phone from t-mobile for $100. It's unblocked so I can just use it with my prepaid plan so I avoid those crazy monthly plans. But I still get the smartphone benefits via wireless. It's like whole new world, with all those android apps.
Im sure its wonderful but I just dont need thing at my hands every moment of the day.

I have a Env Touch (not too many phones come with the physical keyboard) Verizon just put out a Smart Phone with a physical keyboard but Im fine with this "dumb phone"

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stef and Bria between October 2010 and October 2011 may have improved more than any past UConn players over a 12-month span. In addition to the regular season, they played 3 BE tourney games, 5 NCAA games, and a slew of USA games. Lots of pressure, practice, coaching, and opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom