Joey Lunardi coming up on Sportscenter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Joey Lunardi coming up on Sportscenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Just saw Lunardi had both Cincy and Temple as 10 seeds and UCONN still last 4 in. LOL!
This guys keeps losing credibility by the minute...my lord

Reaction Score
Now he doesn't have us as last four in. Only Temple. LOL ESPN!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Lunardi gives bags full of doosh a bad name.

Reaction Score
The highest seed our league gets is a 10? If we keep playing like this there is going to be some very unhappy fans from a 7 seed and a 2 seed. Did I get that right?

Reaction Score
Stracuse being out would be great. Sucks living amongst their fans.

Reaction Score
Stracuse being out would be great. Sucks living amongst their fans.
It would be great, but I don't have my hopes up. I think there is a great chance they sneak into the play in round.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It would be great, but I don't have my hopes up. I think there is a great chance they sneak into the play in round.
So you are saying they lose today?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They who?
UConn. Because that's the only way they sneak into the playoff round.

But now that I look back, you might be responding to a post I have on ignore.

Reaction Score

Syracuse. He was saying Syracuse might sneak into the play-in.

Reaction Score

Yeah, based upon his posts I'm sure you have the person I was responding to on ignore. Was talking about the chances of Syracuse making it.

Reaction Score

JC was on sports center this morning making the case that the booger picker and Co. should be in. His argument was that they play in the toughest conference, their record is good enough and their style of play won't disappoint the committee if they make it in. I have my doubts they make it in. They have a bad loss to St Johns earlier and now have lost their last three in a row. Committe doesn't like that kind of streak. Plus the sanctions thing probably does not help.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
JC was on sports center this morning making the case that the booger picker and Co. should be in. His argument was that they play in the toughest conference, their record is good enough and their style of play won't disappoint the committee if they make it in. I have my doubts they make it in. They have a bad loss to St Johns earlier and now have lost their last three in a row. Committe doesn't like that kind of streak. Plus the sanctions thing probably does not help.

The only thing I've ever questioned JC about in my whole life is his blind loyalty to the booger man ( well I guess I questioned his decision to not guard inbounder in 1990 elite 8 too).

Why I question it is that JC is always good to that suckhole but it is a 1 way street. Boeheim back stabs and bad mouths JC every chance he gets.

Reaction Score
You're making a lot of assumptions that may or may not be true.

Reaction Score
You're making a lot of assumptions that may or may not be true.

No . Who knows how the committee chooses some years. I don't think they look too badly at the SU lose to St Johns cuz booger picker was not on the bench. But it has to account for something. That's a loss to a 24 loss team this year. More convincing for me is SU's three loses in a row now and one to FSU. I could see either happening but perhaps the sanctions pushes committee to the no side. A UConn win today helps them slightly.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
No . Who knows how the committee chooses some years. I don't think they look too badly at the SU lose to St Johns cuz booger picker was not on the bench. But it has to account for something. That's a loss to a 24 loss team this year. More convincing for me is SU's three loses in a row now and one to FSU. I could see either happening but perhaps the sanctions pushes committee to the no side. A UConn win today helps them slightly.

So do teams who beat the orange suck without jb ( and it's not like he was ill or injured, he was suspended for cheating) wins count for less? Do Pitt and Miami get dinged a seed line because they beat cuse in a nose pick free game? See what I'm getting at? How does that work?

Reaction Score
So do teams who beat the orange suck without jb ( and it's not like he was ill or injured, he was suspended for cheating) wins count for less? Do Pitt and Miami get dinged a seed line because they beat cuse in a nose pick free game? See what I'm getting at? How does that work?

I don't know. That's why these are just guesses to how the committee thinks. Somebody with more knowledge of cbball history may remember how they have acted in the past to teams with hc suspensions and ongoing sanctions. I can say if a team is truly on the bubble, losing your last three in a row is not well received. Two of them are really good teams but they should have beaten a 13 loss FSU club.

Reaction Score
T
Why I question it is that JC is always good to that suckhole but it is a 1 way street. Boeheim back stabs and bad mouths JC every chance he gets.
JC is the bigger man; Boeheim is the booger man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom