Joe Moorhead | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Joe Moorhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Maybe Ohio will forget about their payment in January and default on the deal. We can reclaim the land because of their default, and then sell it back to them for a $5MM lump sum payment--with the check made payable to : "The Bob Diaco Buyout Fund"

We may have found our only way out for 2017! Great job Boneyard! :D

Pretty sure that land includes most of Cleveland. So I'd say we sell it back for about $20 Billion, and we can hire Saban, and upgrade the Rent. Maybe even fix the damned tiles on the Gampel roof.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Pretty sure that land includes most of Cleveland. So I'd say we sell it back for about $20 Billion, and we can hire Saban, and upgrade the Rent. Maybe even fix the damned tiles on the Gampel roof.

I'm pretty sure we hired Moses Cleveland as the surveyor of the land that eventually took his name (I'll check Wiki later).

So every time someone says "Cleveland Rocks!", I say, "you're welcome!"... ;)

Reaction Score
"The Connecticut Western Reserve was a portion of land claimed by the state of Connecticut in what is now mostly part of the U.S. state of Ohio."
Consequently, many Ohio towns named after Connecticut towns named after locations in the UK and elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Maybe Ohio will forget about their payment in January and default on the deal. We can reclaim the land because of their default, and then sell it back to them for a $5MM lump sum payment--with the check made payable to : "The Bob Diaco Buyout Fund"

We may have found our only way out for 2017! Great job Boneyard! :D

Keep the $5 Million. We will settle for Ohio State leading the "add UConn to the BIG 10 " campaign.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Don't laugh at him. He's actually correct.

"The Connecticut Western Reserve was a portion of land claimed by the state of Connecticut in what is now mostly part of the U.S. state of Ohio."

View attachment 17396

Interesting that PA's current Westmoreland County is now in SW PA in the Pittsburgh MSA, and other than Arnold Palmer is most noted for its high number of meth labs, often run by senior citizens. There are a couple of significant busts every year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Indiana is the only modern Midwestern state that developed from the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom