• Agreed, he is the worst of the worst.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • No, I'm a glutton for torture.

Votes: 75 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
sick burn, bro. I mentioned that I don't listen on the radio very often. Is it braggable to rely on radio broadcasts? Because I'm 100% not embarrassed to say that my first choice to enjoy a basketball game is to watch it rather than listen to the radio play by play. It's similar to the fact that to test the taste of a strawberry, I'd first choose to eat it, rather than listen to someone eat it and tell me what it was like

"Just hearing his voice you know you are not listening to a professional game being called"

Yet you admit that you are uniquely unqualified to have an opinion on the matter.

Reaction Score
"Just hearing his voice you know you are not listening to a professional game being called"

Yet you admit that you are uniquely unqualified to have an opinion on the matter.

Does this need to be said? No one on here has expertise, but it's a message board. People are going to post their opinions. His is stupid, yes, but this response is even worse, because it can be said about nearly every post on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom