JJ gets a recruit | The Boneyard

JJ gets a recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
From MaxPreps:

* Destini Feagin became the third player from Nazareth (Brooklyn, N.Y.) to choose to continue her career at a Big East program, as the 5-10 guard picked Cincinnati. She will get the opportunity to compete yearly against prep teammates Darius Fault (West Virginia) and Brianna Butler (Syracuse), according to the New York Post.

"This means a lot, especially for the people who have been pushing me along the way and believed in what I could," Feagin told the newspaper.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
The Post seems to have forgotten/not noticed that West Virginia isn't in the Big East anymore.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
nice to see Jamelle landing anyone. but i'm still hoping she and Tonya can start landing kids in the top 50. that's what it will take to elevate especially Cinci from the BE cellar...

Reaction Score
nice to see Jamelle landing anyone. but i'm still hoping she and Tonya can start landing kids in the top 50. that's what it will take to elevate especially Cinci from the BE cellar...
Apparently the problem isn't the attractiveness of the Cincinnati campus, either. I was surprised recently to find the University of Cincinnati listed among the 'Top 15 Most Attractive College Campuses."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Post seems to have forgotten/not noticed that West Virginia isn't in the Big East anymore.
And Syracuse is headed to the ACC!

Nice get for Jamelle from a very good Nazareth program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom