Jimmy V Classic: UConn vs UNC | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jimmy V Classic: UConn vs UNC

Reaction Score
Come on man. I don't. UConn is a very bad matchup for them with size that can match theirs and much better depth. That's going to be a hell of a game. I don't think our guys will be intimidated by playing at AFH after the tournament run last year.

If we bring BE refs with us, it could be bad.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If we bring BE refs with us, it could be bad.
So which is it? @August_West assured us the zebras were on the KU side?

Refs won't decide it. Fans will certainly be loud. But Hurley will have them ready. My friend in KC can't get tickets because none of the season ticket holders who he gets them from are willing to part with them. So it remains to be seen if I can get to this one.

Reaction Score
Presale begins tomorrow at 12pm est until 11am on Thursday. Public sale will begin at 12PM Thursday.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
So which is it? @August_West assured us the zebras were on the KU side?

Refs won't decide it. Fans will certainly be loud. But Hurley will have them ready. My friend in KC can't get tickets because none of the season ticket holders who he gets them from are willing to part with them. So it remains to be seen if I can get to this one.

This thread is about the UNC game?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Yeah I’m a freaking crazy unicorn saying kansas gets the biggest home cooking in college sports . No one else has ever contended that!
They don’t. Duke probably does. The Pitino Louisville teams definitely did. I’m sure UConn haters think we do. AFH is probably the best home crowd in the sport, has more inmpact than the refs. I’m assuming BE refs anyway. That’s probably worse for us.

Reaction Score
It looks like well over half the tickets are gone, I think this is headed toward being a sell out pretty quick

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I’m really curious to see what kind of team Carolina has this year after the preseason #1 flame out last year.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Bump this thread to remind you to get a ticket if you haven’t. It has been a long time since we played UNC and at MSG. What a treat it will be to watch our guys show who the current blue blood is.

Reaction Score
Cheapest ticket is about 85 bucks. What’s the thought? Wait til day of or is that a foolish idea?

Reaction Score
This tournament is going to be a dog fight, really impressed by Illinois and obviously FAU returns everybody and their aggressive switching style of play. UNC wasn't as impressive but they have RJ Davis and Armando Bacot still.

If we win this event... watch out

Reaction Score
This tournament is going to be a dog fight, really impressed by Illinois and obviously FAU returns everybody and their aggressive switching style of play. UNC wasn't as impressive but they have RJ Davis and Armando Bacot still.

If we win this event... watch out
FYI, it's not a tournament. We play UNC and FAU and Illinois play each other. That's it.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom