Jimmy B slams Kadary Richmond | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jimmy B slams Kadary Richmond

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
DH would never pull that crap.

I would hope no coach would do it publicly but don't kid yourself, all coaches are human and everyone of them have badmouthed a kid or two privately/in close circles.
What the picker said is a fact but you don't make public those thoughts in that fashion - if he said. "Kadary would have played more minutes here this coming season than he has but now he's in a place where he has to prove himself and fight for those minutes - I wish him the best." Simple

Reaction Score
It’s actually funny, the ventral prefrontal lobes -the region which would be most susceptible to this kind of implied injury- is what most governs our social behavior
I totally knew that which is why i said it. (not really)

Reaction Score
DH would never pull that crap.

I would hope no coach would do it publicly but don't kid yourself, all coaches are human and everyone of them have badmouthed a kid or two privately/in close circles.
What the picker said is a fact but you don't make public those thoughts in that fashion - if he said. "Kadary would have played more minutes here this coming season than he has but now he's in a place where he has to prove himself and fight for those minutes - I wish him the best." Simple
The "do it publicly" part is the only thing anyone on this board is criticizing. That is the "crap" that Hurley would hopefully never "pull". Why would you bother pointing out that all coaches have thoughts that they shouldn't say out loud?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The "do it publicly" part is the only thing anyone on this board is criticizing. That is the "crap" that Hurley would hopefully never "pull". Why would you bother pointing out that all coaches have thoughts that they shouldn't say out loud?

Because he's obsessed with saying something negative about Hurley every single time his name comes up. Just ignore the guy.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Ask yourself: who does saying this serve or benefit?

Reaction Score
It's even worse when you hear how he says it.
The interviewer looked more like a therapist, sitting there listening to Boeheim go on and on about why his latest potential star player didn’t understand how good he had it there….before transferring. ;)

Reaction Score
If I’m a high school kid why in hell would I go play for cuse? Then he praises girard out of all ppl
If you’re a top recruit, Syracuse offers a great opportunity to not win a title and then flame out in the NBA within a few years.

I’m sure there are more overrated, less deserving coaches who have made the Hall of Fame, but I can’t think of any at the moment. The guy can’t even coach man-to-man defense, he shouldn’t have any ego.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom