Jimmy B slams Kadary Richmond | The Boneyard

Jimmy B slams Kadary Richmond

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I can’t wrap my head around why people think it’s a good decision to go play for that man. He just can’t seem to keep his mouth shut when it comes to this stuff.
They don't anymore, that's why he gets beaten out for every big recruit. Namely by us.

Reaction Score
simon rex nose picker GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Calhoun was the best when it came to this.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I heard it, it was classic bitter Boeheim but I wouldn't call it SLAMMING him. He said the kid played a good amount and would have kept playing more, but he had reasons why he didn't play more already.

Reaction Score
The "he wasn't in shape" stuff seems dumb. Girard looked like a 50 year old in a mens league trying to fit into his high school jersey.

If you have players who aren't in good enough shape to play 25 mins a game, you have a culture problem. And probably a coaching problem too. That's ludicrous stuff to even imagine. It's not like we're talking aboit 280lb 7 footers here.

Reaction Score
Even in the worst relationships, coaches bite their lip and "wish the kid well in his next endeavor." That is called maturity.

To discuss the kid's failings is just far beneath a HOF coach. It didn't work out...just move on. DH would never pull that crap.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Even in the worst relationships, coaches bite their lip and "wish the kid well in his next endeavor." That is called maturity.

To discuss the kid's failings is just far beneath a HOF coach. It didn't work out...just move on. DH would never pull that crap.
post/handle

Reaction Score

Boeheim added: “But Kadary was good and that’s why he played 21 minutes a game. If he’d have come back he probably would’ve played 25-26 minutes a game this year and he chose Seton Hall. They have five guards so we’ll see how many minutes he’s going to play there. You just never know.”

Does anything ring out " out of shape" here! And for a coach indicating he is going in a bad situation at SH cause they have 5 guards.

Kadary not fearful of competition. That's how I see it. JB time to bow out I mean pick out. Ugh, just retire.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
According to the Cuse board, DH is "unhinged," well, what do you call this? Screaming on the sidelines is really worse?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This might be a sign that the nosepicker has lost whatever he may have had. I'm sure it will help his recruiting tremendously.

Reaction Score
To be fair most Cuse fans I know, like my nephew, hate that Boeheim can't shut up. He's like Bobby Knight at the end where you prepare for vomit every time he opens his trap. What a tool.

Reaction Score
The thing that struck Chief was Richmond saying he still communicated with Seton Hall while at Cuse.
What Boeheim said doesn’t surprise me, just that he said it publicly. By a certain age, many people lose their filter.

Reaction Score
He got 6-6 Buddy n 6-8 Jimmy. He wishes he was more productive at home.

I don't see much on that roster for a UCONN fan to envy. Just nothing ...

Reaction Score
If I’m a high school kid why in hell would I go play for cuse? Then he praises girard out of all ppl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom