Jim Mora’s new staff coming together… | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Jim Mora’s new staff coming together…

Reaction Score
It’s liked by a Pat Collins, whose twitter has no picture and no tweets, but says he’s UConn Football Executive Director. I cannot find anything about him online but he’s my only potential based on twitter activity. Anyone know anything about him?
What is the link to his twitter account?

ESLNKY03

ESLNKY
Reaction Score
His son is on staff there as WR coach, wonder if finding his son a new home is the hold up?

Reaction Score
idk how much i would read into this one, could just be circumstantial since Charlton was a former HC opponent of London, Sammis was just hired directly off his staff, and Barthel was a former assistant as well.

Reaction Score
Mike London Sr: Bill & Mary head coach now, ex-head coach of UVA, Richmond (FCS national championship team), and Howard.

Reaction Score
Mike London Sr: Bill & Mary head coach now, ex-head coach of UVA, Richmond (FCS national championship team), and Howard.
This would be a huge win! Not much experience as DC but he is very familiar with the DMV area and was the head coach a Virginia. From a recuiting stand point this would be amazing. Mora can help him with play calling on defense.

Reaction Score
1639434818308.jpeg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We’ve got all these other great coaches (including on defense) and we’ve been striking out for weeks on a DC? Seems fairly unlikely.
Pure speculation but my guess is he had a couple candidates lined up who couldn't be announced as quickly as the position coaches were announced. During the delay, due to additional coaching turnover throughout the NCAA those candidates decided to wait and see what would be available for them outside of here. Either Mora said "fine, if you won't give me an immediate yes I'll move on", someone committed to a different job (under our radar) or the additional time allowed Mora to cast a wider net.

Regardless, I'm not worried about this detail.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom