Jim Harbaugh | The Boneyard

Jim Harbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like Bill Belichick may have a successor when it comes to being the biggest amongst NFL coaches. What Harbaugh did today was pathetic. He clearly pushed the Lion's coach from behind after he shook hands with him and acted like a jerk. Nothing new for this guy. Last year while beating USC by five TDs late he goes for two. Guy is a complete d*ck, looking forward to him getting his comeuppance down the line.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
The back slap:

The skirmish:

My favorite part is the pudgy, balding dude with the goatee who tries to jump in an break it up, you can see him saying "WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA...."

Reaction Score
Speaking of coaches, I thought this video of the Oregon coach directed at his teams fans was pretty funny.

Reaction Score
The Harbaugh/Schwartz thing is one of the biggest non-stories I've seen all year. Was it a shove? Probably. Was there malice involved? I highly doubt it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wasn't appropriate but wasn't all that bad. I think Schwartz comes off looking like a lame-o.

Reaction Score
The Harbaugh/Schwartz thing is one of the biggest non-stories I've seen all year. Was it a shove? Probably. Was there malice involved? I highly doubt it.
Totally agree. Harbaugh was just a bit too enthusiastic about the win when he came to the coach's handshake, and understandably, the losing coach was not too thrilled about it. I think both coaches come off looking bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom