Jim Fuller on KML's BB IQ | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jim Fuller on KML's BB IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno would disagree with you and has noted that KML is in constant movement.

Yeah that's what i thought too, but go back and watch the Dayton game and you will see for yourself.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yeah that's what i thought too, but go back and watch the Dayton game and you will see for yourself.
Fair enough, just sharing Geno's comment. It may be that three games in three days wore her down a bit, too.

Add: I just watched the first half. Two reasons I think KML stood around a little more against Dayton. First is she was burning tremendous energy at the point of the press and on D, in general. She was very active on D. Second is that Dayton threw a couple of defenses at UConn like the 1-3-1 that slowed the team as they had to figure out how to attack it.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Her off the ball movement is within the scope of the offense, it will probably improve dramatically as the year goes on. She does stand aroudn a little bit, but she never seems to have that "lost" freshman look that we've seen before.

She also seems to have a bit of Kelly's ability to see the game two passes ahead. She always seems to know where to get the ball, and where to go to get an open shot. Just having that natural ability (and only FOUR turnovers five or six games into the season) is impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom