Jim Fuller: Geno: "Everything I see has me really excited" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jim Fuller: Geno: "Everything I see has me really excited"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
What I'm reading is that by 11, Geno is including Heather in the mix. If she is indeed getting stronger and working harder than last year, her play will demand that she be in the mix much sooner than mop up time. And if Geno is saying that he's excited, I'm out of my mind!!!!
LET'S GO HUSKIES!!!
Not sure Heather needs to be any stronger. She is an amazingly strong and fit player. She has the most amazing arms on the team. It would interesting to know what she benches. With her it is all about aggression and believing in herself.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This is a special group of young ladies. Not a slacker amongst them. One pushing the other. If one is having an off night, there is a well qualified backup ready to step in. There is speed ; size ; shooting ; rebounding ; a great blend of upper-classmen experience , and young freshmen talent ; and excellent coaching with this team this year. And it makes it very hard to hold in the excitement and high expectations.

Let's Go Huskies !!
Clap clap, clap clap clap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member