Jim Calhoun | The Boneyard

Jim Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His Center Stage with Michael Kay will premiere tomorrow at 3 pm on YES.

Reaction Score
Thanks. I find it very odd they will premiere it on Christmas. Just went on the YES Network website and it said it will air again on Thursday at noon. I wont be home to watch it tmrow and im sure many of you are in the same situation. FYI, if you set your DVR tomorrow make sure you set it with extended time because it will air after the Nets game/postgame so most likely it wont start on time.

Reaction Score
It probably won't come up, but I wonder how he is doing on the fund raising front? That's suppose to be his new job. But he doesn't seem suited to it.

Reaction Score
Well.... Looks like I'm going to have to convince the rest of my family to watch the YES Network during Christmas festivities.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this is a test by fox to see how dedicated uconn fans really are. if we pass this test, the b10 will call our name. turn on those tvs motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! turn on one in your house and when you go to uncle ralphs house you tun his dam tv on also!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
this is a test by fox to see how dedicated uconn fans really are. if we pass this test, the b10 will call our name. turn on those tvs mother****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! turn on one in your house and when you go to uncle ralphs house you tun his dam tv on also!

Steal every Nielsen rating box in the state and password block ESPN (cuz them), and set them to alternating views of SNY and YES. Sail the USS Connecticut up the Pequabuck to block ESPN's withdrawal, send in the ground forces and negotiate for a 1.5 share in the ACC. THEN, burn the offer and sail the Erie Canal and Great Lakes and celebrate victory with our B1G brethren.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Steal every Nielsen rating box in the state and password block ESPN (cuz **** them), and set them to alternating views of SNY and YES. Sail the USS Connecticut up the Pequabuck to block ESPN's withdrawal, send in the ground forces and negotiate for a 1.5 share in the ACC. THEN, burn the offer and sail the Erie Canal and Great Lakes and celebrate victory with our B1G brethren.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I am very proud-fended by the comparison to Gump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom