Jim Calhoun | The Boneyard

Jim Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's hard to say how much I would love to thank the man personally. I love my family so much, my dog, my friends and I always had a place for UConn basketball going back to the Yankee Conference and the ECAC tourney.........

But when he arrived everything changed in regards to UConn basketball, the recruiting became something I wanted to read about. After the NIT title you felt something special was going on but not sure how.....then 89-90 and The Shot.....wow they were on the map!! Little did we know or even dream that spot on the map was going to get huge and stay there for good!!!

JC made UConn basketball year round for me....The Boneyard is wat it is because of JC, our passion is what it is because of JC and those of us who listened to George Erlich with the radio under the pillow with Gary Custick, Cal Champman, Bobby Boyd, Bob Staak, Ron Hrubala etc etc could never ever have dreamed of what was going to happen to UConn, it's fan base, it's program.....it's LEGACY.........WOW he won't be on the sidelines again..............:(

THANK YOU so much Coach for the memories which will be with me forever, and making UConn basketball my absolute favorite hobby away from my family!!!! It was a pleasure yelling and screaming for those teams you continuously brought out for us to watch and be proud of!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom