Jets Offense played a lot like... | The Boneyard

Jets Offense played a lot like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would love if our staff called plays like Jets did in first half. Like the Jets, our qbs are poor. They did a great job running reverses, receiver sweeps, and straight running plays. Kept Miami on their heels and Jets had 200 yards rushing in first half.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I would love if our staff called plays like Jets did in first half. Like the Jets, our qbs are poor. They did a great job running reverses, receiver sweeps, and straight running plays. Kept Miami on their heels and Jets had 200 yards rushing in first half.

You and I are one of the few - there are MANY on here that want to throw the ball 40 times a game regardless of win/loss. They want an offense like TCU and Baylor...me, I would cheer the triple option for a 8-4 season...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Bonehead said:
You and I are one of the few - there are MANY on here that want to throw the ball 40 times a game regardless of win/loss. They want an offense like TCU and Baylor...me, I would cheer the triple option for a 8-4 season...

I want a power running game, but I draw the line at option FB. I wouldn't want to watch army's offense for a full season.

As for passing, it was the best we could do for the entire season. The running game was way worse, especially early. Our best weapons were at WR. We needed to find a way to get them the ball quickly without turning it over.

Challenging with our line and INT/fumble prone backfields, no doubt. No surprise we had trouble, but I don't think they tried to address it other than rep their way out.

Reaction Score
I want a power running game, but I draw the line at option FB. I wouldn't want to watch army's offense for a full season.

As for passing, it was the best we could do for the entire season. The running game was way worse, especially early. Our best weapons were at WR. We needed to find a way to get them the ball quickly without turning it over.

Challenging with our line and INT/fumble prone backfields, no doubt. No surprise we had trouble, but I don't think they tried to address it other than rep their way out.

This is why we have seen more exclusive playtime for Johnson and very minimal time for all others. The kid holds onto the rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom