Jess Moore retires | The Boneyard

Jess Moore retires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
How time flies. I'm sorry to hear she is likely to be retiring, wish her well with the coaching.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Alaska's Greatest Women's Basketball Player

How cool is that. :)

Best wishes to her. She far exceeded my expectations (probably not her's though).

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Finally an event worthy of my 1000th post on our "new" board. Jessica presaged Kelly Faris. A quiet, classy team player. More expressive than Kelly - you looked at Jess and you know how she felt. Tons of grit and determination. She played among greats and held her own. Those were magical times for the program. Much success and happiness going forward Jess.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
We have had players put up bigger numbers or achieve greater recognition but we never had a player with more heart, more grit, more dedication to UConn basketball. An all-time great.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Never forget her playing against Tennessee with that torn ACL. Or Geno talking about what a girlie-girl she was during one of his Geno shows. Best of luck, JMo!

Reaction Score
Since you put in the desire & time to become a successful basketball player. Jessica, may you continue on to be successful in your 'Life's Journey'. Only the Best.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Good luck to a great person who accomplished a lot.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She got minimal playing time this year. She leaves behind a very nice record and legacy for young girls to follow.

U

UCONNfan1

Of the many great things about her, perhaps the best from a UCONN perspective is that she came relatively out of nowhere. She was not highly regarded coming out of high school, but Geno and the staff worked with her over her years in Storrs, and not only did she win NC's, but ended up being a starting center, and enjoyed many years of success in the pros. Certainly a great story to tell kids UCONN is currently recruiting with regards to developing skills etc...

Reaction Score
J Mo - One of my favs - I especially liked that she was such a girlie - girl (With some pretty tough moves:) )
I'm sure she'll ne a success in anything she does.

Never forget her playing against Tennessee with that torn ACL. Or Geno talking about what a girlie-girl she was during one of his Geno shows. Best of luck, JMo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom