Jerome Junior Out For Today | The Boneyard

Jerome Junior Out For Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ugh. But one players mistake opens an opportunity for another player to take advantage. Jones has stood out when he is on the field, now he can be on the field every defensive snap. Looking forward to him stepping up to the challenge.

Reaction Score
Wally Pipp says hello?

I think JJ, although he regressed in pass coverage this year after finishing last year strong, has a longer leash. Not as much as if FHCRE was here, though. I think if Jones performs well, his reps will certainly increase. I will be watching him closely.

Reaction Score
I think JJ, although he regressed in pass coverage this year after finishing last year strong, has a longer leash. Not as much as if FHCRE was here, though. I think if Jones performs well, his reps will certainly increase. I will be watching him closely.
I perceived JJ's play the same way between the end of last year and the first few games this year. He is more physical than Jones, but there is no denying that even with less experience by far, Jones appears to have the best ball skills we have had in a safety in quite some time. Interested to see if JJ's suspension is a more minor, 1 game thing, or more serious.

Hope we see the other JJ tonight (Jesse Joseph) on defense.

Reaction Score
I perceived JJ's play the same way between the end of last year and the first few games this year. He is more physical than Jones, but there is no denying that even with less experience by far, Jones appears to have the best ball skills we have had in a safety in quite some time. Interested to see if JJ's suspension is a more minor, 1 game thing, or more serious.

We all still have flashbacks to Junior getting beat deep time and time again, or taking horrific angles on the ball in the air or at a ball carrier when they get to the second level. But the last several games last year, he did a much better job keeping the ball in front of him, and was alot more consistent in the run game.

This year he is missing more tackles and whiffing on coverage more often than not. Very dissapointing.

The thing I love about Jones is his closing speed. He is fast and athletic. That speed helps him when he makes the freshman mistakes.

Reaction Score
let agbor support the run. we need jones in coverage back there.

im excited to see jones get the bulk today. i think he's gonna be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom