Jeremy Lamb Named Ap First Team All-american | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb Named Ap First Team All-american

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Link

Congrats to Jeremy! He's been getting a lot of well deserved accolades lately.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The three posts were accidental. But given all the crud with realignment and apr, who cares about redundancy over good news.

Congrats Jeremy!

Reaction Score
I'm a little surprised by this. But good for him big expectations for him this year.

Reaction Score
3 times?
Honestly, the reason I posted it so many times was because I'm OCD about grammar and for some reason this message board wouldn't let me capitalize the "p" in "AP" and the "a" in "All-American". So I thought I had been making a mistake, but was wrong (about being wrong...).

Plus, after that "Nappier" thread, I wanted the title to be correct. But oh well.

It's good news and I'm sure we're all happy to see Jeremy Lamb recognized. So I'll just pretend I made this thread three times so we could enjoy the news three times.

Reaction Score
Cuse fans are all in a frenzy how Lamb is overrated and shouldnt be on the list

You got me to go check out their board. They have more people defending how good Lamb is than calling him overrated.

Reaction Score
You got me to go check out their board. They have more people defending how good Lamb is than calling him overrated.

Yea its definitely more commenting on how good he is than overrated. From past trips to their board I've read a bunch of Cuse fans say they hope Michael Carter-Williams is as good as Lambo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom