Jeremy & Kemba doing it again! | The Boneyard

Jeremy & Kemba doing it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Another great game for Jeremy away against the Grizzlies. He didn't get the start but scored 21 points on 7-11 shooting with 9 boards. He looks active and confident (he's even showing a little emotion on the court). He's hitting threes, driving to the hoop, and pulling up from midrange. He also looks determined and focused on defense. Great to see, I really hope he can keep this up. Kemba also went for 21 points in the win. The announcers made several mentions of Kemba and Jeremy as UConn's national championship backcourt and how well they were playing for Charlotte.

Side note: It was also mentioned that Lamb is only the 12th guard in NBA history to score 18 points and grab 17 rebounds in a game (he did it a couple nights ago). The other names on that list are big ones: Jordan, Magic, Drexler, etc.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Love seeing Lamb emerge.. He has to stay consistent now though. I think he's done this before where he has a stretch of really good balling, and then he loses focus and kind of fades. He has the ability to be a VERY good SG in the NBA, he just needs to stay focused and keep producing.

Reaction Score
Maybe it all began with his ferocious put back slam in the alumni game this summer. Lamb asserted himself as the alpha dog on the court amidst a lot of pretty good players (Kemba was there but didn't play).

Reaction Score
Jeremy lamb has talent, we've all known this for a long time, just needs his opportunity.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I mean there is an NBA discussion thread.
Not everyone checks that, or so I am told.

So the solution is a new thread for each of the remaining 65 games the Hornets have scheduled this season.

Reaction Score
Already bought tickets for March when charlotte comes to denver. I'll be rocking my kemba jersey of course

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Going to the game at the Hive tonight against the Pistons, so will get to see Drummond too. Excited to see these guys- Lamb's emergence has essentially come out of nowhere but he's killing it for us so far. Hope he keeps it up

Reaction Score
Watching Sean killpatrick put 38 points against the clippers, and remembering him and boat going at it, I feel like there has to be a place in the league for boat too.

Reaction Score
Watching Sean killpatrick put 38 points against the clippers, and remembering him and boat going at it, I feel like there has to be a place in the league for boat too.
problem is kilpatrick is a 6'5 SG and boat is a 5'10 SG

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

I never thought I'd ever like Kilpatrick, but as a Nets fans I feel like I have no choice. Dude was a punk in college but he sure can ball.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Jeremy lamb has talent, we've all known this for a long time, just needs his opportunity.

He's had opportunities. He freely admits his diet and preparation off the court was hurting his consistency. He's matured and fortunately has taken advantage of his second opportunity.

Reaction Score
problem is kilpatrick is a 6'5 SG and boat is a 5'10 SG
If I remember correctly we were looking to sign him as a late spring signing. He was the #335 ranked recruit in the country, earned everything he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom