Jeopardy GOAT | The Boneyard

Jeopardy GOAT

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I can't believe Jeopardy James blew the final Jeopardy question that allowed Ken Jennings to win the GOAT tourney within four shows.

Compared to the level of knowledge needed to get through the double Jeopardy board, that final question was a cakewalk. I knew it immediately if for no other reason that Broadway actors revere the role of Iago more than almost any other Shakespeare role save Hamlet. James' answer "Horatio" is dumb, in that Horatio is in a lot of scenes in Hamlet but is usually standing to the side quietly during each of the play's major soliloquies.

Also hard to believe Brad Ruter was undefeated vs Jennings until this tournament. Brad was basically a no-show.

I'm seriously wondering whether James just threw the final game. IMO, that question was too easy to blow compared to some of the other truly arcane and obscure answers he got right in every game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Why would he? $750,000 is still big cash to him I assume. Brad got it wrong, too.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Why would he? $750,000 is still big cash to him I assume. Brad got it wrong, too.

Maybe he had proxy bets worth more...

Brad didn't get it wrong. He was already out of the game. He just wanted to thank Trebek. Good for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom