Jelen Ollie Article | The Boneyard

Jelen Ollie Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Could he ever play for his father at UConn? That familiar smile spreads across Jalen’s face.

“The point of college is leaving your parents and stepping out,” he said with a laugh. “But, I love to see my dad. That’s my father, I love him. That’s one great season coming up. Shabazz (Napier), (Ryan) Boatright — all those guys are gonna have a real great season.”

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
I went to high school with Jalen at ghs and my neighbor is one of his good friends. A great athlete, but he lets his father's wealth and job get to his head- he is very cocky. If my father played 13 years in the NBA it would be hard to not let that get to my head, but it is pretty bad in his case.

Regardless, it would be cool seeing him on the UCONN roster at some point.

Reaction Score
I went to high school with Jalen at ghs and my neighbor is one of his good friends. A great athlete, but he lets his father's wealth and job get to his head- he is very cocky. If my father played 13 years in the NBA it would be hard to not let that get to my head, but it is pretty bad in his case.

That is hard to believe considering the type of mother he has. One who works full time as a nurse (RN) at St. Francis despite the great "wealth" you are referring to.

J is a good athlete not "great". I think he knows that or would have started at QB 100% of the time last year.

Try not to let hearsay run your life or you will end up in the gutter with little credibility. Maybe you should be focused on your neighbors choice of friends if J is so cocky and unpleasant. Instead he is a hearsay reference to attack J. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Yeah I've talked to Jalen plenty of times over the years at the charity flag football tournament he plays in every yr. he is the furthest thing from cocky. Extremely down to earth and always very polite.

Reaction Score
think i am locking this thread, no need to dump on the coach's kid or any other

Reaction Score
Yeah I've talked to Jalen plenty of times over the years at the charity flag football tournament he plays in every yr. he is the furthest thing from cocky. Extremely down to earth and always very polite.
Always funny to see the guys with 3 total posts in these threads flaming kids. Knowing KOs character, Id be shocked if he'd allow his son to be cocky on the least.

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
Always funny to see the guys with 3 total posts in these threads flaming kids. Knowing KOs character, Id be shocked if he'd allow his son to be cocky on the least.
Well I spent 3 years in school with him. I'm sure he is polite to adults (as everyone should) but he isn't the amazing person that Ollie is. And Jalen is a great athlete compared to the general population of our school, playing on varsity four years of bball

Reaction Score
Well I spent 3 years in school with him. I'm sure he is polite to adults (as everyone should) but he isn't the amazing person that Ollie is. And Jalen is a great athlete compared to the general population of our school, playing on varsity four years of bball

It goes something like this from J's perspective: LOL

Reaction Score

I think your confusing him with Jaden Smith

Reaction Score

Not sure what cocky is to you but I've met Jalen at basketball camps that his dad and Dony Marshall do. My son is a lesser known dude from Agawam MA in camp with kids he didn't know from hartford, Glastonbury etc etc and Jalen went out of his way to help him be part of the camps and remembered him every year........he's a real nice kid, loves helping kids and isn't cocky in these arean's.......not sure how "cocky" he can be around school unless maybe he took your old chick to his car during study hall??

Reaction Score
think i am locking this thread, no need to dump on the coach's kid or any other

Please don't. I don't use Facebook, and this is probably the closest experience I will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom