Jeff Walz - Muffet McGraw dust up | The Boneyard

Jeff Walz - Muffet McGraw dust up

Reaction Score
Haven't seen anyone comment on the little confrontation between Muffet McGraw and Jeff Walz at the conclusion of the ACC championship game.

According to reports Walz was upset that McGraw referred to ACC POY as "the other person who got the POY award" Walz admonished her for not saying her (Asia Durrs name) during some interview.

Reaction Score
Missed that. But McGraw and her assistant certainly looked displeased. And Walz's holding onto her hand and not letting her go on her way was also pretty classless.

Don't know the conversation, but the optics suggested bad behavior.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Haven't seen anyone comment on the little confrontation between Muffet McGraw and Jeff Walz at the conclusion of the ACC championship game.

According to reports Walz was upset that McGraw referred to ACC POY as "the other person who got the POY award" Walz admonished her for not saying her (Asia Durrs name) during some interview.
Check out this game thread.

Notre Dame vs Louisville - 3/04/18

Welcome to the Boneyard! Ignore the cranky-pants here.

Reaction Score
MM did something similar in Nashville in 2014 when Stewie won an award. At the awards ceremony she just stood there and didn’t clap. I remember how classless I thought she was at the time. That was the year Geno and her had a little war of words during the pregame pressers.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Missed that. But McGraw and her assistant certainly looked displeased. And Walz's holding onto her hand and not letting her go on her way was also pretty classless.

Don't know the conversation, but the optics suggested bad behavior.
And Geno hasn't done similar things? MM just seems to intentionally refer to players on other teams as "things" when she doesn't get her way. I think she earned that little show by Walz.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
MM did something similar in Nashville in 2014 when Stewie won an award. At the awards ceremony she just stood there and didn’t clap. I remember how classless I thought she was at the time. That was the year Geno and her had a little war of words during the pregame pressers.
It went beyond that. MM expressed her disappointment that her player didn’t get the award, which lead to the blowup between MM and Geno.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Uh, I commented and the thread went poof!

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Cranky- pants. Have not heard that one in a long time. My mother called us that from time to time. She might still call me that if she were still here! :oops::oops::D
'You're Miss Cranky Pants and I go with the flow"

Reaction Score
And Geno hasn't done similar things? MM just seems to intentionally refer to players on other teams as "things" when she doesn't get her way. I think she earned that little show by Walz.
No. I don’t recall Geno showing up, intentionally or unintentionally, players on other teams in order to tout the merits of players on his team. I’d be truly interested if you have examples? Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom