Jeff Van Gundy on Stefanie Dolson | The Boneyard

Jeff Van Gundy on Stefanie Dolson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"She lays the wood on people!" But may I add, not without a smile and a little dance at the end. :);):p

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stef is becoming a household name. Jeff Van Gundy. Jimmy Fallon. Barack Obama.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Very nice to receive praise on a playoff-caliber NBA game, one featuring possible 2014 Eastern Conference champion Indiana and likely 2014 NBA MVP Kevin Durant.

JVG, of course a passionate coach in his own right, reflected Geno's statement of [I'm paraphrasing here] how much of a pleasure and a privilege it is to coach Stef. Stef's screens never make a highlight reel on SportsCenter, but they contributed significantly to the effectiveness of UConn's offense. The player who does stuff like this is the player who's a joy to coach. Both JVG and Geno feel that about Stef.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Jeff Van Gundy was the commentator that said the following on the nationally televised game, prior to our away game at Baylor 2 yrs ago after possibly Doris Burke said that the entire arena at Baylor, filled for only the 4th of 5th time ever, gave Geno a standing ovation when he walked out of the portal, and again a full standing ovation was given for both he and Kim Mulkey when they met at center court before the game. Then Jeff VG said, he deserved a standing ovation for the practice he/Geno conducted the day prior, that he had seen almost every great coach run practice over 30 yrs, and he has never seen one run any better. He was beginning to watch womens basketball because of his daughters, and he went out of the way compliment Geno.

Reaction Score
"She lays the wood on people!" But may I add, not without a smile and a little dance at the end. :);):p

And if the screen happens to be of the "moving" type she has a "who, me?" for the ref.

45 TO GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin