Jeff Says Its The Passing As Much As Anything | The Boneyard

Jeff Says Its The Passing As Much As Anything

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Smart on Jeff's part. He knows it is easier mentally for the team to be clawing their way up than to be defending from the top!
And seeing his record over the years he doesn't know the half of it.

Reaction Score
And seeing his record over the years he doesn't know the half of it.
Never felt Jeff received the credit he deserves. Unless I am forgetting my history, he took a team that few knew existed and has made it a Top5 program. Jeff earns some of the negative reviews he receives but have to also acknowledge his accomplishments.

Reaction Score
<< His answer, "Oh No... I give that to UCONN. You don't want to poke the bear.">>

Jeff, Jeff!
Didn't get as far as Mammals in Bio 101?
A)
upload_2018-1-12_12-46-3.jpeg

Black Bear (Ursus americanus)

B)
images

Husky (Canis lupus familiaris)

Reaction Score
Never felt Jeff received the credit he deserves. Unless I am forgetting my history, he took a team that few knew existed and has made it a Top5 program. Jeff earns some of the negative reviews he receives but have to also acknowledge his accomplishments.

Good point, HJ. Friends here in Maryland who follow the Terp women have commented frequently about how Walz's work with Brenda in the 5 years he spent at College Park was instrumental in the team's winning ways. Some have said that the program suffered after he left.
No one watching Louisville's decapitation of ND last night could fail to appreciate how well Jeff's players performed. They certainly looked well coached, had a plan, executed it well. Sometimes the speed and good judgment of the Cardinals in motion reminded me of you-know-who.

Reaction Score

Geno's reported belief: Passes travel faster than dribbles. The poetry/beauty in watching every successful Uconn team is in the passing.]

Rocky---I wish you hadn't directed me to that Louisville site---5 reason Lullyville will be in the final 4---
I scared, really really scared. They out score everyone, out rebound everyone. Walz they say is the greatest coach--How can Uconn's poor coaching staff and no one scoring 35 points--defeat them???
I'm scared!! Look what they did to Vandy and ND?? ND closed to within 7 against Uconn--I'm scared.

Last edited:

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Good point, HJ. Friends here in Maryland who follow the Terp women have commented frequently about how Walz's work with Brenda in the 5 years he spent at College Park was instrumental in the team's winning ways. Some have said that the program suffered after he left.
No one watching Louisville's decapitation of ND last night could fail to appreciate how well Jeff's players performed. They certainly looked well coached, had a plan, executed it well. Sometimes the speed and good judgment of the Cardinals in motion reminded me of you-know-who.

I respect Jeff and what he's built, but I'm not sure what all the hoopla is about their defeat of Notre Dame. With all of NDs injuries, they SHOULD have won. Perhaps the margin is a surprise, but how much of what folks are seeing had shown up in their games PREVIOUS to the ND game. I cautiously reserve judgment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom