Jeff Jacobs: Shirreffs Leads Huskies' Unremarkable #REturn | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs: Shirreffs Leads Huskies' Unremarkable #REturn

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It's funny that Pindell and Sherriffs, completed almost exactly the same percentage of passes. I think the tape isn't going to show much of a difference.

Reaction Score
Shireffs still stares down one guy but he looked like he knew what he was doing. Great tempo and poise with protection. I think he has to start as well, but with a short leash...

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Pindell was ok, but wasn't getting it done. Bryant took the opportunity and ran with it. Let it roll

Reaction Score
It's funny that Pindell and Sherriffs, completed almost exactly the same percentage of passes. I think the tape isn't going to show much of a difference.

The difference was in decision-making. Pindell looked like he was trying to make the big play every time, throwing deep when he had receivers open 7-10 yards downfield. Even when he ran he spent a lot of time trying to juke defenders instead of just using his speed. Sherriffs took what the defense gave him.

Reaction Score
Pindell fine on the short stuff. Bryant hit some nice intermediate passes. More accurate than I have seen him. Sheriiffs stood in longer as well. But it was HC.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sheriiffs stood in longer as well. But it was HC.
He must have felt like he had all day compared to last year.

Reaction Score
The Shirreff had better yards per catch by about 4 yds iirc. Also his qbr was much better. Completion percentage is important but not if all you're completing is 1 yarders. He does focus on 1 wr to much.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"Two days ago, I think it was," Edsall said. "He came in and said, 'Do you have a couple of minutes?' I said yes. We sat down and he said, 'Coach I just want to tell you I'm all in with everything you're doing. I appreciate what you've told me. It's helped me.'

"He and I have had a discussion before. He said, 'This team is important to me. All I want to do is win. Whatever role it is I have to play, that's what I'll do."

Gotta love this kid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom