Jeff Goodman | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jeff Goodman

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
According to Goodman, "...Boatright is overrated and is no Shabazz."

Didn't he say last year that Shabazz was over-rated and was no Kemba?

Reaction Score
The fact that this board started yet another thread about him means that he is winning.

Ignoring him is the best thing any UConn fan could do.
If this is Goodman winning his own little attention whoring competition with himself by saying blatantly idiotic things, he can have it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My God...this man is on TV?!?

"Lubin, Rubin..."...kinda funny.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Did anyone nice while Goodman was dissing Boatright, they were showing replay after replay of missed shots, turnovers, etc. You can do that to any player you want. How they didn't mix in some makes and many of his unbelievable plays is just a shamockery. I don't know what ESPN saw in him. I hope their retaining him for contract obligations only and then kick him to the curb once that's done. I'm sure wishful thinking on my part. Good grief, for a guy who has been around the game as long as he has, he's as clueless as they come.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
DogMania said:
Did anyone nice while Goodman was dissing Boatright, they were showing replay after replay of missed shots, turnovers, etc. You can do that to any player you want. How they didn't mix in some makes and many of his unbelievable plays is just a shamockery. I don't know what ESPN saw in him. I hope their retaining him for contract obligations only and then kick him to the curb once that's done. I'm sure wishful thinking on my part. Good grief, for a guy who has been around the game as long as he has, he's as clueless as they come.

Yeah that clip package was so pathetically biased that I found it humorous.

Reaction Score
He was okay. Spoke well of KO and admitted he was wrong about Bazz last year. Didn't like the video clip of Boat missing shots while he declared he is not sold on him this year. Kind of ridiculous.
What I don't understand about Goodman is that it's late November now. Why is he still storing acorns in his cheeks? You got to bury them or take them to the nest.

Reaction Score
Exactly. No mention of how good the kid is playing, or his current stats, just goodman doubting him while ESPN showed his worst plays. Wow, ESPN that was really pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom