Jeff Goodman article: Calhoun's vacation, um suspension, ends tonight | The Boneyard

Jeff Goodman article: Calhoun's vacation, um suspension, ends tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Could this experience weigh into JC's future plans for retirement? You would have to think that this is the first time in decades that Calhoun has been completely isolated from the team without the distraction of something major (and more important) relegating him to the sidelines.

Maybe the 3 game suspension is just enough to prove to him that he's not nearly ready to hang em up yet.

A guy can hope.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i enjoyed the article and it seems that JC's "areas for improvement" are similar to what many on the BY have noted. clearly he's really looking forward to getting back. i also like that he specifically mentioned getting Oriakhi back to where he was last season. i wonder if he devised a game plan that involves more than "getting on" the guy. i honestly have no idea why Alex has regressed so much this year, but some have pointed out it's more than between the ears - it's also that he was playing the 5 last year and now is playing his more natural position. hopefully JC and Alex can figure it out!

Reaction Score
Good article.
I'm glad Coach has a pile of notes indicating things that need work.
And JC has a lot more control than me - I've been yelling @ the TV during UConn games for over 2 decades!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Good article.
I'm glad Coach has a pile of notes indicating things that need work.
And JC has a lot more control than me - I've been yelling @ the TV during UConn games for over 2 decades!!!!
I guess he realized a little quicker than the rest of us that if it doesn't answer he was wasting his time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom