Jeff Adrien Signs Camp Deal With Bobcats | The Boneyard

Jeff Adrien Signs Camp Deal With Bobcats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm really excited for Jeff. I think he has a very good chance to find a place in the league for the long-term. He'll have a really good shot with Charlotte. He's a much better player than he was at UConn, and he's still a tough motherfukker.

Reaction Score
I'm really excited for Jeff. I think he has a very good chance to find a place in the league for the long-term. He'll have a really good shot with Charlotte. He's a much better player than he was at UConn, and he's still a tough motherfukker.
I hope you're right. More times than not, these marginal players are brought in as extra bodies and the odds are against them to make the team. Similar to what they do in the NFL. With that said, I hope he turns heads and beats out enough players to make the team. He's not your typical 4-man, but plays bigger than his height. He makes up for his lack of prototypical height with his long arms, but then some of that is negated with his lack of hops. Unless he's improved in that area (he could barely get off the ground at UConn) or is able to make up for that with his length, moter, and stength, I don't know if he's going to make the cut. There are always some of under-sized players that carve themselves an NBA career, and I hope he'll be one of them.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Only problem with Jeff is that he doesn't have Ollie's humility.

Reaction Score
Only problem with Jeff is that he doesn't have Ollie's humility.
Care to elaborate? I always saw Jeff as a blue collar, lunchpail type player. I never really got the arrogant/cocky vibe from him.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
All the screaming, flexing, and bellowing into the camera that he did rubbed me the wrong way. You can't argue with results though, he was as tough a guy as we ever had.

Reaction Score
All the screaming, flexing, and bellowing into the camera that he did rubbed me the wrong way. You can't argue with results though, he was as tough a guy as we ever had.
you gotta love the "get that outta here" that would always come through the rim mic.

H

Husk-E

I think this was actually a really smart move by the Bobacats. I love what Cho has done with the team this past year.
a. You piece together three past UConn players.
b. You get a really solid big man who's tough as nails.

Sounds good to me.

Reaction Score
At the least Adrien was always the right type of player. Gave 110% at all time. Good basketball IQ and a knack for being in position to rebound. At the least hes going to battle for a roster spot the whole way.

Reaction Score
Good Move for Jeff Adrian He always brings his Lunchpail to work. But hey if Hasheem dosnt make the Thunder maybe Mr. AIR and his staff should take a look at him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom