Jeff’s coaching job!!! | The Boneyard

Jeff’s coaching job!!!

Reaction Score
I like Jeff and I was rooting for the Cardinals all the way. I was looking for a 2013 repeat one of the most exciting FF I ever attended. We sure got a different outlook for the same reason “poor coaching” The most egregious mistake Jeff committed was to let a good shooter take a three at the end of regulation instead of fouling her and still ahead after the free throws. Isn’t reminiscent to another famous coach who his Achilles heel is to loose OT games for the same reason! In my book Jeff also earn a pass. Maybe the two coaches should meet this summer for another pasta dinner couple with some choice wine. Like to be there also lisening

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
It was not poor coaching. He had a plan, he describes it in detail. It wasn’t executed. Every intention was to foul.

Reaction Score
I was sitting on the floor, 4 ft from the play. There was NO attempt by the players to foul, none. So he is saying he told them to foul and they blatantly disregarded his directions..... don't believe that...he needs to take responsibility for that loss. He and Geno had bad games. These 2 games are not on the players.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Isn't a plan that was not executed also poor coaching?

"That wasn't the plan." -
Holly Warlick (Routinely!)

Reaction Score
Isn't a plan that was not executed also poor coaching?

"That wasn't the plan." -
Holly Warlick (Routinely!)

apparently it depends who's coaching............................BTW..............I know it's college ball but sometimes the players have to take some of the blame................humans under pressure have been known not to be perfect

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I like Jeff and I was rooting for the Cardinals all the way. I was looking for a 2013 repeat one of the most exciting FF I ever attended. We sure got a different outlook for the same reason “poor coaching” The most egregious mistake Jeff committed was to let a good shooter take a three at the end of regulation instead of fouling her and still ahead after the free throws. Isn’t reminiscent to another famous coach who his Achilles heel is to loose OT games for the same reason! In my book Jeff also earn a pass. Maybe the two coaches should meet this summer for another pasta dinner couple with some choice wine. Like to be there also lisening

He intended to foul after a couple of seconds went off the clock. Mississippi State saw 2 were chasing after Schaefer, so McCowan set a pick for Johnson who drained an open triple.

Walz’s defensive game plan was effective since they cut off most dribble penetration. He also tried to be extra physical with McCowan similar to how he was with Griner in 2013, but refs called the game tighter and in Mississippi State’s favor when they quickly realized what was happening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom