JC on WFSB (Ch 3) 3PM Today (3/11) | The Boneyard

JC on WFSB (Ch 3) 3PM Today (3/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Didn't see this posted anywhere.
An excerpt from Amore's article yesterday (Link to article):

"Calhoun will be sharing his thoughts on local TV on Tuesday. He will be the guest co-host on WFSB-TV’s Better Connecticut at 3 p.m. Calhoun will be subbing for Scott Haney, hosting with Kara Sundlun, on Channel 3, and excerpts of the upcoming documentary on his life will be shown during the telecast."

Got my DVR set...

Reaction Score
Finally got around to watching this today.
JC was hilarious!

In brief:
  • He was asked about his first practice ever @ UConn = tough & set the tone for years to come. (IIRC there were garbage cans placed around the court for the players to throw up in...)
  • In 1999 after winning the NC, JC and his wife brought the trophy up to their hotel room & just stared at it (I think this is also mentioned in "Dare to Dream")
  • He also talked about his philanthropy over the years - specifically the cancer center.
  • About mid-way through the show they had a segment about moisturizers and face creams - and they put some onto JC! He was clearly uncomfortable, but was a good sport about it. I'm still laughing about that bit. Wish I could upload it.
  • Documentary - they played an excerpt from it. The title is "Born to Lead" and a lot of what JC became and has done resulted in his father's sudden passing away when JC was 15. He basically said and became the man of the family.
    No other details about the film, but am looking forward to it whenever it gets released.

Reaction Score
Finally got around to watching this today.
JC was hilarious!

In brief:

• [ ]He was asked about his first practice ever @ UConn = tough & set the tone for years to come. (IIRC there were garbage cans placed around the court for the players to throw up in...)
    [ ]In 1999 after winning the NC, JC and his wife brought the trophy up to their hotel room & just stared at it (I think this is also mentioned in "Dare to Dream")
    [ ]He also talked about his philanthropy over the years - specifically the cancer center.
    [ ]About mid-way through the show they had a segment about moisturizers and face creams - and they put some onto JC! He was clearly uncomfortable, but was a good sport about it. I'm still laughing about that bit. Wish I could upload it.
    [ ]Documentary - they played an excerpt from it. The title is "Born to Lead" and a lot of what JC became and has done resulted in his father's sudden passing away when JC was 15. He basically said and became the man of the family.
    No other details about the film, but am looking forward to it whenever it gets released.

also talked about 60t game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32