JC Is Smothering His Assistants | The Boneyard

JC Is Smothering His Assistants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Unacceptable captaining of the ship by JC.

He KNOWS he has a three game suspension coming up yet he is the only one standing up and coaching during the game. He hasn't given Blaney, Ollie, Miller, Hobbs or Freeman any chance to develop a raport with the players in the flow of the game.

The games are BIG EAST CONFERENCE games and will have a major impact on our seeding for the BE tournament. And seeding is everything.

JC SHOULD be allowing each assistant 10 minutes of coaching per half so he can determine who will be able to best replace him. But he won't because he's afraid one of the assistants might do a better job than him and his stranglehold on his Storrs fiefdom would be jeopardized.

Sarcasm off. Piggy backing on Fishy's thread and a few others, I tried to find the most absurd comments, thoughts and bizzarro ideas I could come up with and start a thread. Sadly, I'm sure at least one person on this board agrees with at least one thought above. And, yes I know that Freeman isn't allowed to "coach" during games or practices.

The team is coming together nicely and we have 9 players who have proven they can play at this level and are comfortable. We have depth with guards, wings and bigs. This is the best shooting team we've had in a while and we have size and length everywhere.

Reaction Score
Calhoon deliberately chooses Blarney to fill-in for him when he's ill or suspended because Calhoon knows he will be sorely missed until he returns.

Reaction Score
Why are you trying to poke fun at us insecure folk?

We can''t help it.

We do need help.

Reaction Score
Unacceptable captaining of the ship by JC.

He KNOWS he has a three game suspension coming up yet he is the only one standing up and coaching during the game. He hasn't given Blaney, Ollie, Miller, Hobbs or Freeman any chance to develop a raport with the players in the flow of the game.

The games are BIG EAST CONFERENCE games and will have a major impact on our seeding for the BE tournament. And seeding is everything.

JC SHOULD be allowing each assistant 10 minutes of coaching per half so he can determine who will be able to best replace him. But he won't because he's afraid one of the assistants might do a better job than him and his stranglehold on his Storrs fiefdom would be jeopardized.

Sarcasm off. Piggy backing on Fishy's thread and a few others, I tried to find the most absurd comments, thoughts and bizzarro ideas I could come up with and start a thread. Sadly, I'm sure at least one person on this board agrees with at least one thought above. And, yes I know that Freeman isn't allowed to "coach" during games or practices.

The team is coming together nicely and we have 9 players who have proven they can play at this level and are comfortable. We have depth with guards, wings and bigs. This is the best shooting team we've had in a while and we have size and length everywhere.

good thing I read the entire post before flaming you.

Reaction Score
Chin, every year it gets more and more bizarro around here. If I didn't know better I'd think this team was really, really bad. I DO like the variety of stupidity though, good effort there. I don't think I've ever heard a player called "pretentious" before this morning so that gets points for something as well.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Chin, every year it gets more and more bizarro around here. If I didn't know better I'd think this team was really, really bad. I DO like the variety of stupidity though, good effort there. I don't think I've ever heard a player called "pretentious" before this morning so that gets points for something as well.

Pretentious? When did we get a dook transfer?

Reaction Score
they all practice together...he sees more than you...sit back down on the bench

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Can't we have a rule that only words of two syllables or less are allowed?
Still trying to wrap my head around the use of the presence of syllables in that sentence.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
the game has passed him by

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ah man now I need to find my dictionary.

Can't we have a rule that only words of two syllables or less are allowed?

Which comedian pointed out the irony of monosyllable having so many syllables?

Reaction Score
Andre is dunking too much.

Bazz can not run a team and has been awful- just dribbling around the perimeter and jacking up shots- even if he makes them this is still awful.

AO was never good and never will be good this year.

DD is a bust.

What did we ever see in R Smith?

Reaction Score
Andre is dunking too much.

Bazz can not run a team and has been awful- just dribbling around the perimeter and jacking up shots- even if he makes them this is still awful.

AO was never good and never will be good this year.

DD is a bust.

What did we ever see in R Smith?
Don't forget Lamb has to improve his scoring without shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom