Jayden Ross practice highlights | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jayden Ross practice highlights

Reaction Score
We have a plethora of super athletic 6'5"-6' 8" guys who can shoot and handle the ball. Opponents will be exhausted and demoralized. We can go 10 deep.
A plethora? You tell us we have a plethora; I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell us we have a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.

pj

Reaction Score
A plethora? You tell us we have a plethora; I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell us we have a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.

What makes you think he doesn't know what plethora means?

UConn players between 6'5" and 6'8" comprise Jaylin Stewart, Isaiah Abraham, Alex Karaban, Jayden Ross, Liam McNeeley. All can shoot and handle; 3 may be starters and the other 2 would be good enough to be rotation players at almost any other school; they might get into the rotation here.

Doesn't that seem like a plethora, given that only 5 players can be on the court, and the roster can be at most 13?

Reaction Score
What makes you think he doesn't know what plethora means?

UConn players between 6'5" and 6'8" comprise Jaylin Stewart, Isaiah Abraham, Alex Karaban, Jayden Ross, Liam McNeeley. All can shoot and handle; 3 may be starters and the other 2 would be good enough to be rotation players at almost any other school; they might get into the rotation here.

Doesn't that seem like a plethora, given that only 5 players can be on the court, and the roster can be at most 13?
We have many beautiful super athletic 6'5"-6'8" guys who can shoot and handle the ball for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!

(if you haven't seen the Three Amigos! you need to, it's so so good)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom